Project Information Management
Single Source of Truth for Every Project
All project information is stored centrally in GenSight. You benefit from a secure shared environment that holds the latest information. This acts as a gateway to cross functional collaboration, and high quality information collection. Project managers and team members all get the latest view from role based dashboards, maintained and updated in real time.
GenSight is a fully integrated solution which means that information captured from project teams is automatically aggregated and analysed by GenSight to feed into high level reports and analytics. This ensures that the view from the top is always based on reality, and that decisions and priorities on the project pipeline can be cascaded seamlessly into project plans
- Create and store projects in centralized database with shared access
- Create and store ideas in centralized database with shared access
- Capture and manage the Project Brief / Project Initiation document
- Integration with Word provides seamless way to convert (2-way) between on-line web database and neatly formatted document.
- Assign and manage key project roles, such as Project Leader, Sponsor, etc.
- Categorize project type
- Ideas hopper – to maintain and prioritize / progress to projects when appropriate
- Risks and issues log
How Configurable is GenSight?
- Access and edit rules are fully configurable.
- Simple page with easy to enter information, choice of fields
- Document fields and sections are fully configurable – typically cover areas such as Goals and objectives, approach, customer benefit, reason for doing etc.
- Word document layout, style and content fully configurable. Editable tag structure handles linkage for 2-way data synchronization.
- Project roles are configurable, and so are the workflow rules – for example what notifications and permissions are associated with the various roles.
- Category list is configurable. Also can determine if project type should automatically or manually influence choice of which process(es) the project should follow.
- Prioritization and progress workflow.
- Naming and purpose of logs can be altered
- Project charter
- Goals and objectives
- Leadership roles
- Categorize project type
- Secure access
- Access rights rules
- Collaborate and share
- All project data
GenSight is trusted by many of the world’s biggest and best innovators. Around 20 global product launches every day use GenSight.
We have a 25 year track record of success. Building the platform, delivering award winning solutions, supporting our clients.
- Cloud or On-Premise
- From 20 users to 5,000+
- Fully configurable, easy to use
- Flexible, rich user experience