- Top down prioritization
- Maximize Value
- Assess and balance risk
- Control portfolio focus
Analyse Business Cases
- Align projects to strategy
- Shape future market focus
- Balance across segments
- Focus on strategy themes
Drive Long Term Value
- Compare what-if scenarios
- Visualize entire portfolio
- See and adjust balance
- Optimize Value vs Risk
GenSight’s Complete Solution
- Idea to launch
- Investment model
- Resource Management
- Project Management
- Business Analytics
Proven. Scalable. Flexible.
From 20 to 5,000+ users.
Cloud or On-premise.
Trusted by the world’s largest corporations. 25 years established.
Resource Management Excellence Built-in
Plan, Allocate, Track
Resource Management isn’t something you choose to do or not do. Whether you do Resource Management in an ad hoc common-sense manner, or with a best-in-class capability, resources get allocated to projects every day in your organization. The key question is; are your resources being deployed to the best projects?
In a recent survey of senior executives from Fortune 100 companies, 100% of the participants without a Resource Management capability admitted having resources deployed to undeserving projects. The penalty for not having a Resource Management capability in place is severe. In that same survey, participants identified the top 7 organizational consequences of not having a proven Resource Management capability:
- Inability to resource the right projects
- Spreading resources too thin
- Reduction of resources in the wrong functions/roles
- Inability to achieve growth targets
- Lack of knowledge of constraints and bottlenecks
- Allocation of projects to undeserving projects
- Missed deadlines and launch dates
Implementing a robust Resource Management capability will deliver immediate value. Combining Resource Management with an effective Portfolio Management capability could transform your company’s competitive position and growth trajectory.
You can use the GenSight Resource Management solution in just one department, a whole business unit, or across the entire corporation. You will benefit from proven best practices and experience to rapidly elevate your organization’s Resource Management capability in the following areas:
- Capacity Planning – Supply vs Demand
- Demand Management – Adjusting the portfolio to fit constrained resources
- Resource Allocation – Named resources being allocated to projects
- Time Recording – Capturing actual time (and cost) spent
The approach is modular, so you can choose to adopt any or all of the above processes. GenSight can be configured to reflect your needs for workflow around these process elements.
Adaptable to business needs & project types
Tailored to fit your business needs and processes
Increase Return on Innovation
- Fully configurable toolset
- Span multiple businesses and tailor to each
- Integrated portfolio, stage-gate, resource and project management
- Best-practices built in
- Top-down and bottom-up planning
- Business intelligence grade visualisation and drill-down
GenSight Innovation Management Framework™
GenSight is trusted by many of the world’s biggest and best innovators. Around 20 global product launches every day use GenSight.
We have a 25 year track record of success. Building the platform, delivering award winning solutions, supporting our clients.
- Cloud or On-Premise
- From 20 users to 5,000+
- Fully configurable, easy to use
- Flexible, rich user experience