To Explore and Compare Alternative Scenarios
GenSight scenario tools enable you to model and compare entire alternative futures. To answer ‘what-if’ questions. This ability to compare runs right through GenSight – financial analysis, timescales, risk and portfolio selection choices. You can make more robust strategic decisions.
Plan better, by assessing and understanding the effects of uncertainty. Project business plans will be more realistic, and at a portfolio level you can compare and contrast alternative portfolio choices.
- Maintain complete alternative data sets for high, low and most-likely scenarios – to address ‘what-if’ questions
- Intelligent data defaulting – data inheritance from most-likely scenario
- Compare and contrast charts to highlight differences between alternative futures
- Weighted average adjustments to forecasts to get balanced financials reflecting probability of each scenario
- Scenario planning also available at portfolio level, to explore different combinations of selections of projects in candidate portfolios
How Configurable is GenSight?
- Choice of scenario frames is configurable, can have up to nine
- Inherently flexible selection criteria for portfolio scenarios
- Explore alternative scenarios
- Compare strategic choices
- Manage uncertainty
- Model alternative futures
- What-if questions
- Baseline, low, high
- Evaluate financial sensitivity
- Risk adjust financials
GenSight is trusted by many of the world’s biggest and best innovators. Around 20 global product launches every day use GenSight.
We have a 25 year track record of success. Building the platform, delivering award winning solutions, supporting our clients.
- Cloud or On-Premise
- From 20 users to 5,000+
- Fully configurable, easy to use
- Flexible, rich user experience