Stage and Gate Automation
Flexible stage and gate processes, integrated functionality
The stage and gate process in GenSight is configured to your process needs. You can operate a range of different processes and templates within your product pipeline to cater for different project types and business unit needs. Importantly, for large enterprise deployments, you can freely mix and match processes to support a diverse range of projects.
- GenSight has a built-in stage and gate process
- Fully pre-configured and adaptable
- Full gatekeeper and gate management functionality to approve, kill, hold, recycle projects
- Mandatory and optional deliverables checklists for gates
- Facility to assign deputy gatekeepers to cover holiday, absence etc
- Process metrics to monitor and report on process efficiency issues such as time in gate, attrition rates etc.
- Gate rules can be linked with project hierarchies and master programs to manage large complex global innovation programs.
How Configurable is GenSight?
- Complete flexibility to modify process models, and create additional processes.
- Decision process fully configurable
- Checklists and mandatory rules are configurable
- Substitution rules and conditions on when they can be applied
- Nature and range of process metrics / KPIs
- Interdependency rules on approvals and scheduling
- Stage and gate process built-in
- Idea to launch process
- Best-practice solution
- Harness innovation/ideas
- Focus on best projects
- Workflow support/control
- Multiple/flexible processes
- Full, lite, express, DMAIC
GenSight is trusted by many of the world’s biggest and best innovators. Around 20 global product launches every day use GenSight.
We have a 25 year track record of success. Building the platform, delivering award winning solutions, supporting our clients.
- Cloud or On-Premise
- From 20 users to 5,000+
- Fully configurable, easy to use
- Flexible, rich user experience